I don't know where the year is going to but I can't believe we're up to April when it seems we only put the decorations away last week! It's time for another challenge over at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge, where this time our optional twist is Rainbows, and I'm sure we'll be lucky enough to see plenty of those in the coming month after all the April showers.
our winner this time will receive a $15 discount at the HLS Stamp Store
I came up with this simple little encouragement card destined to wing its way to a friend of mine who has been going through a rough time lately.
1) Take a panel of Mixed Media card and paint rainbow stripes across it using Gansai Tambi Watercolour paint.
2) Stamp the sentiments from HLS Rainy Days and Avery Elle Brushed with black Versafine ink.
3) Stamp the cloud from the HLS Rainy Days stamp twice, and fussy cut them both, snipping off the sun as you go.
4) Mat the panel onto black card and then onto a red stitched rectangle before placing it on the base card.
5) To finish off, stick one cloud flat on the card and raise the second one up on foam tape.
We are fortunate to have the talented Julie as our guest designer this month, and you can see her lovely card, along with lots of inspiration from the team, over on the Happy Little Stampers Blog.
I hope you will join us this time.
I'd like to play along with
Thanks for stopping by